Thursday, September 24, 2015

I MOVED IN!

After months of planning and stressful thinking, I finally am living in Washington with my boyfriend in our cute apartment. 

After April 12th, 2015 I have been debating on living in Washington. I fell in love with the state. The scenery, the people, all the wonderful cities, and feeling accepted. 

In my old city in Michigan I didn't felt like I belonged. My city was mostly wannabe rednecks, hicks, druggies and I don't fly with that. That is definitely not me! 

So living here is perfect!! Hippie, good vibes, happy thoughts, adventure, love, and just all around happiness. That is all I ever wanted in life and finally I can say that I live in a wonderful place that has all of this. 

I live 20 minutes south of Seattle. So I am close to the city but I am still surrounded by nature which of course is exactly what I wanted in a place to live. But my boyfriend and I will move closer to his work. Hopefully we would be close to my work where I'm hoping to work at Costco, Trader Joe's, or the flower display at Costco which was my old job. Now I'm unemployed!!....it's horrible. 

Anyways, I can't wait to share you guys what my apartment looks like! Once I unpack all my clothes and get everything is in it's place I'll make a video on YouTube to show you guys!   

So here is the process of my move:
-Pack 100 lbs in my car
-Pack my clothes in suitcases for the plane (4 in total)
-Pack the random things in my room into USPS boxes (7 in total)
-Pack my thoughts together
-Get on a plane and move my life to Washington
So just follow those steps and you can move to Washington too!! 

Well, I just wanted to share my thoughts about my move. It has only been 2 days now but I am still super happy that I moved :) 
Thanks for reading and check out my other links! 

FIND ME:
INSTAGRAM: erin_gallagator
TUMBLR:  fantasyisme
ETSY: ECGCrafts
YOUTUBE: Erin Gallagator 


No comments:

Post a Comment