Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Macbook not pro

Finally I put my money to good use! I got myself a macbook pro! I can't believe I got this awesome new computer that I have no idea how to use....
I have always had a pc and only had a iPhone 3g so I have no idea what I am doing. With some practice and time I am sure I will be able to get this down to a science. I mainly bought this for etsy, youtube, and business work.
I want all my audiences to be happy with my content. My etsy will be way better than it is with pictures to the descriptions. My youtube will have a better editing system where I am so excited to try out! Then my business will finally be starting up with this easy technology. I will be making a video about my business soon once I figure out the editing on this laptop.
Other than that life has been good, my parents are here to visit and it has been fun but I can't wait for life to get back to normal. I love them but I love my time alone and not having to keep my house so spotless!
Hope all of you are enjoying life and having adventures. Stay tuned for more updates on everything from adventures to my new business to my etsy store. Love you all and have good vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment