Saturday, September 5, 2015

ECGCrafts: My Etsy Store

I started my Etsy store around a year or two ago and I love it!! I love making stuff and learning new things to make. So what I make I can actually sell which is FANTASTIC.
I mainly crochet scarfs but I just got a book to teach me new ways of crocheting. I would tell you what it's called but I sent it to Washington already..oops. 
I also try to make jewelry but I need to have a set theme of how I create it. I want to go by the lines of hippie, simple, and nature kind of look. I just need the right tools and right inspiration to do so! 
What I recently uploaded was RAVE BRAS! Only 2 of them because I want to make more in Washington not in Michigan. 
I also have COUPONS. I have around 2 coupons that you can use (at the moment)! Scroll down to my coupon list at the end of my blog if you want to check that out! 


I will have much more coming to my store once I have moved and once I have an appropriate station to make my crafts. Hopefully I will have a sewing machine where I can make SO much more! I am extremely excited!

WHAT I WILL BE LEARNING:

  • New crocheting methods
  • New needle felting methods
  • Where to buy good materials to make perfect jewelry and other crafts
  • Painting and drawing to make prints
  • Sewing which includes: clothes, adding fabrication to crocheting, and much more
So I have a lot to read about, learn, and do. I am extremely excited to have this business grow and hopefully be a good part time job! The dream is there and I hope to make it work.

Please take a look at my etsy store! I really appreciate it! If you buy something, even a bigger appreciation! I put my time and heart into what I make and hopefully you all see that. Thank you :)

ECGCrafts Etsy Store

COUPONS
YOUTUBE35 - for 35% off (for my blogging and youtube people only!)
JEWELS20 - for 20% off jewelry


FIND ME:
INSTAGRAM: erin_gallagator
TUMBLR: fantasyisme
YOUTUBE: Erin Gallagator

No comments:

Post a Comment