Sunday, August 30, 2015

Namaste and Hello Lovelies


Well, welcome to my blog! I thought, well if I can't make YouTube videos all the time I will blog! I always thought blogs were kind of dumb but now I love reading and want to learn more in different categories. From yoga, gardening, Buddhism, and much more. So I want to share what I find, what happens in my life and show you guys the world through my eyes. I really hope everyone enjoys and I can't wait for the adventure ahead!



Let me just share with you the adventures coming up in my life.
  • First off I live in Michigan and will be MOVING in a month to Washington state. I am moving because I will be moving in with my boyfriend. There is also a technical school called Clover Park Technical College that I might go to.  CPTC<--Take a look if you are interested. I would go there for environmental science which has classes for fish hatcheries. BUT I might only do that if my aquaponics business doesn't take off. What is aquaponics you say? Well let me make another bullet point and tell you!


  • Aquaponics:  a system of aquaculture in which the waste produced by farmed fish or other aquatic animals supplies nutrients for plants grown hydroponically, which in turn purify the water. Sooo to make it simpler, just look at the picture. Great! Now you know what aquaponics is! This is a continuous system and it is an ORGANIC way of growing. You also use less water, no pesticides, no means of pests, and minimal diseases. This system is something I stand by and want a business in. My plan is to sell the plants and fish to restaurants, but I did think of a food truck. An organic food truck, how awesome would that be?!? So I got a lot to think about with that but for now it is a dream that I am going to work hard for!


  • Next on the list is my YouTube. I am hoping to make that a part time thing. Showing everyone DIYs, aquaponics, my life with awesome adventures, and much more. I hope it actual works and soon I will get a nice camera! Go check out my channel and comment that you came from my blog! My YouTube 


  • And lastly, my Etsy store. Etsy is one of my favorite sites because this site (for those of you who don't know) is a site kinda like eBay but this is for handmade and vintage items. I crochet, needle felt, make jewelry, fabricate, and much more. For right now I have a lot of scarfs I crocheted and some jewelry. There are COUPONS, yes I just said coupons....you're welcome ;D I will leave all them so you guys can, you know buy something! PLEASE buy something! I will love you forever! Now who doesn't love the love from a hippie?? Huh? Okay, maybe that was to soon haha. My Etsy Store


         COUPONS:

  1.   YOUTUBE35 
  2.  JEWELRY15
  3.   SCARF25  
   GO TAKE A LOOK!! 

Thank you all for stopping by my blog and make sure to check in for new content maybe every Thursday or something like that I haven't decided yet! <3 

Here are my other social media links go follow me:

-INSTAGRAM: Erin_Gallagator
-TUMBLR: fantasyisme
-YOUTUBE: Erin Gallagator

No comments:

Post a Comment